Inventory Designing of Kinematic Structures of Grippers
The paper deals with the methodology of inventory designing of grippers,that is based on the knowledge of kinematic strukture and directed to creating new non-traditional structures of mechanica grippers determined for complicated handling with objects different in shape and dimension. These new principles can be effectively integrated into one unit by means of sliding and rotational elements or within building up the gripper with function concentration between jaws. The outstanding contribution consists in the possibility to simulate the movement of writs or some activities of auxiliary devices under substantially lessened demands on movement area.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Datseris,P.:Palm,W.: Principles of designing gripping mechanisms for manipulation with objects in the mode of active control. Konstruovanie a technologic masinostrojenia, 1985/2 p.168.Google Scholar
- (2).Solsberi,R.: Kinematical and force analysis of lever mechanical grippers. Konstruovanie a technologie masinostrojenia, 1983/1,p.153.Google Scholar
- (3).Valen6ik 6.: Systém accesses to designing grippers of industrial rotots. KDP VST Kosice,1984.Google Scholar
- (4).Valencik S.: Contribution to designing grippes of industrial robots. Strojirenstvi 1989.Google Scholar
- (5).Valencik Gripper for manipulation with ro- tary objects. AO No. 243771.Google Scholar
- (6).Valencik S.: Double gripper with mechanical grip of objects. AO No. 244559.Google Scholar
- (7).Valencik S.: Grippe for manipulation with geometrical objects. AO No. 243771.Google Scholar