Design the Product Architecture
- 97 Downloads
This chapter explains the essential characteristics of architectures using the structures of cities as an example and relates them to product architectures. The limits of decentralized decisions are shown. Architecture drivers are identified and the necessity of conscious architectural design is explained.
The second part deals with leadership aspects, competencies and basic attitudes in architectural design.
- 1.Curdes, G.: Stadtstruktur und Stadtentwicklung. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart (1993)Google Scholar
- 2.Maier, M. W., Rechtin, E.: The Art of Systems Architecting. CRC Press, Boca Raton (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011(E): Systems and software engineering – Architecture description, Geneva (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Eric, C. Honour: Systems engineering return on investment. PhD-thesis, University of South Australia, Adelaide (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Godfrey, P.: Building a technical leadership model, 26th Annual INCOSE International Symposium (2016)Google Scholar