Continuum eigenfunctions and continuous spectra. Boundary conditions and stationary solutions of the Schrödinger equation for step potentials. Continuum normalization. Motion of wave packets in step potentials. Transmission and reflection coefficients. Unitarity and Argand diagram. Tunnel effect. Resonances.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alonso, Finn: Vol. 3, Chap. 2Google Scholar
- Berkeley Physics Course: Vol. 4, Chaps. 7, 8Google Scholar
- Brandt, Dahmen: Chaps. 4, 5Google Scholar
- Feynman, Leighton, Sands: Vol. 3, Chaps. 9, 16Google Scholar
- Flügge: Vol. 1, Chap. 2AGoogle Scholar
- Gasiorowicz: Chap. 5Google Scholar
- Merzbacher: Chaps. 3, 4, 5, 6Google Scholar
- Messiah: Vol. 1, Chaps. 2, 3Google Scholar
- Schiff: Chaps. 2, 3, 4Google Scholar