Computer Programme for Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures
The computer programme for the analysis of plane reinforced concrete structures, which is developed at our Engineering Computing Centre, is described in this paper. The programme concerns reinforced concrete structures with straight and curvilinear elements and enables us to find the displacements and internal member forces according to the first and second order theory, taking into account creep and shrinkage effects of concrete. The theoretical basis for this programme is very detailly described in the authors previous works ((5),(6)(7)), and here will be presented the basic formulae only. The finite element method in isoparametric formulation is used in this analysis and this computer programme is written out in FORTRAN programming language and adopted for the DEC 20 computing system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bažant, Z.P. (1972) “Prediction of Concrete Creep Effects Using Age-Adjusted Modulus Method”, Journal of ACI, Vol.69 pp.211–217.Google Scholar
- 2.Djurić, M. (1963) “Theory of Composite and Prestressed Concrete Structures” (in Serbo-Croatian). Naucno delo, Beograd.Google Scholar
- 3.Hinton, E. and Owen, D.R.J. (1977) “Finite Element Programming”. Academic Press, London.Google Scholar
- 4.Neville, A.M., Digler, W.H. and Brooks, J.J. (1983) “Creep of Plain and Structural Concrete” Construction Press. London, New York.Google Scholar
- 5.Praščević, ZŽ. (1983) “Analysis of Plane Reinforced Concrete Structures According to Second Order Theory”. In Engineering Sofware III (Ed.R.A.Adey) Springer Verlag, Berlin, pp. 566–579.Google Scholar
- 6.Sekulović, M. and Praščević, ZŽ. (1984) “Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Arches by Finite Element Method”. Proc. of Int. Conf. on Computer Aided Design. Split, pp. 317–330.Google Scholar
- 7.Sekulovic, M. (1984) “The Finite Element Method” (in Serbo-Croatian). Gradjevinska knjiga, Beograd.Google Scholar
- 8.Trost, H. (1967) “Auswirkungen de Superpozitionprinzips auf Kriech und Relaxationsprobleme bei Beton und Spanbeton”. Beton und Stahlbetonbau, Vol. 62, pp. 230–238.Google Scholar
- 9.Ulitcki, I.I. (1962) “A Method of Computing Creep and Shrinkage Deformation of Concrete for Practical Purposes” (in Russian). Beton i šelezobeton No. 4, Moskow.Google Scholar
- 10.Zienkiewicz, O. C. (1978)“The Finite Element Method”. Mc Grow-Hill, London.Google Scholar