Comparative Analysis BEM-FEM for Stress Concentration Around the Holes in Elasto-Plastic Infinite Medium
The paper analyses the stress state around two elliptical holes that form a head water channel.The stress state is analized in the reinforced concrete consolidation layer around the elliptical holes(the gallerys)as well as in the adjacent rock to the gallerys.The methods used in this analysis are the Finite Element Method and the Boundary Element Method. A statical and a dynamical analysis of the holes is done by means of the two methods.The analysis in the elasto-plastic domain of the material is done by means of the Finite Element Method.The elastic and the mechanical characteristics of the material will be taken into account as well as Von Mises criterion for the elasto-plastic domain.there will be done a comparative analysis in the conditions when for the reinforced concrete layer we admit Von Mises criterion and for rock Drucker-Prager criterion.In the pa per will be presented the diagrams with stress concentrations near the holes too.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bathe, K.J. , Ozdemir, H. , Wilson, E. (1974) Static and Dynamic Geometric and Material Nonlinear Analysis,Report No.UCSESM 74–4,Univ.of California.Google Scholar
- Brebbia, C.A. , Futagami, T. , Tanaka, M. (Eds.) (1983) Boundary Elements.Proceedings of the 5-th Internat. Conf.Hiroshima.Japan,Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- Crouch, S.L. , Starfield, A.M. (1983) Boundary Elements in Solid Mechanics,George Allen& Unwin,USA.Google Scholar
- Onishi, K. , Kuroki, T. , Ohura, Y. (1984) Kyokai-An Interactive BEM-FEM Solver,Report 814–01 ,Applied Mathematics Department,Fukuoka Univ. ,Japan.Google Scholar
- Poterasu, V.F. , Mihalache, N. (1985) Elasto-plastic Behaviour of the Seismic Reinforced Concrete Walls by FEM,NUMETA 85,Swansea.Google Scholar
- Takakuda, K. (1984) On Integral Equation Methods for Elastic Boundary Value Problems,3-rd Report,Direct Methods for Dynamic Problems,Bull.JSME,27 ,226.Google Scholar