Accuracy Assessment by Finite Element P-Version Software
FIESTA is the only commercially available software based on the most recent developments of the finite element method: p-version to reduce the number of degrees of freedom, hierarchic elements for computational saving and better numerical stability as well as error indicators for optimizing the distribution of the degrees of freedom over the problem domain.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- - Ismes ( 1984 ) FIESTA User’s ManualGoogle Scholar
- - Newman J.C., Raju I. S. ( 1979 ) Analysis of Surface Cracks in Finite Plates under Tension and Bending Loads NASA Tech. Paper 1578, 1–43Google Scholar
- - Peano A. ( 1978) Energy Gradient Technique for Adaptive Finite Element Analysis Proc. of the 15th Meeting of the Soc. of Engineering ScienceGoogle Scholar
- - Peano A., Riccioni R. ( 1978) Automated Discretization Error Control in Finite Element Analysis Proc. 2nd World Cong. on Finite Element Methods, Dorset, EnglandGoogle Scholar
- - Peano A., Fanelli M., Riccioni R., Sardella L. ( 1978) Self-Adaptive Convergence at the Crack Tip of a Dam Buttress Proc. Int. Conf. on Num. Meth. in Fracture Mechanics, Swansea, U.K.Google Scholar