Individual Blocking Probabilities in the Loss System GI + M|M⃗|N|0
The traffic offered to service facilities in modern ISDN networks is, in general, a superposition of different traffic streams, where the holding times may depend on the type of traffic. The question of determining the individual blocking probabilities for the different types of traffic is of practical importance, since they may vary considerably.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brandt, A., Fuhge, S. (1992) Individual blocking probabilities in the loss System GI + M|M⃗|N|0. Unpublished manuscript. FB Mathematik, Humboldt-Universitüt zu BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Brandt, A. (1992) Individual blocking probabilities in the system GI + GI|M⃗|1|0. Unpublished manuscript. FB Mathematik, Humboldt-Universität zu BerlGoogle Scholar
- Franken, P., König, D., Arndt, U., Schmidt, V. (1982) Queues and Point Processes. John Wiley and Sons, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Willie, H. (1988) Individual Call Blocking Probabilities in the Loss Systems SM + M|M|N and G + M|M|N. EIK 24, 11/12, 601–612Google Scholar
- Willie, H. (1990) Individual blocking probabilities in the loss system G 1 + … + G N|M|1|0. Queueing Systems 6, 109–112.Google Scholar