On Solving of a Multiobjective Nonlinear Programming Problem with General Parameters in the Objective Functions Using the Fuzzy Mathematical Programming
We study a convex multiobjective nonlinear programming (MOPNLP) problem with general parameters in the objective functions. We introduce the fuzzy problem using arbitrary transformation functions. Some fuzzy notions of this problem are given. The connection between the two problems is presented. ∨ and ∧ denote the maximum and minimum.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ammar E, Metz J (1992) On fuzzy convexity and parametric fuzzy optimization, Fuzzy sets and systems; Vol 49 No 2 pp 135-142.Google Scholar
- Ammar E On solving of a multiobjective nonlinear programming problem with general parameters in the objective functions using the fuzzy mathematical programming. Fuzzy Sets and Systems; to appear.Google Scholar
- Feng Y (1983) A method using fuzzy mathematical programming to solve the vectormaximum problem. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 2; 131–136Google Scholar
- Orlovski S A (1984) Multiobjective programming problems with fuzzy parameters, Control and Cybernetics; Vol 13 No 3.Google Scholar
- Shimiozu Kiyotaka (1976) Systems optimization theory, Korona, Tokyo.Google Scholar