Combined LP / HP EGR system for HD diesel engines for optimum fuel consumption and lowest raw NOX emissions
In commercial vehicles, a high technical level is reached today in terms of emissions abatement and fuel consumption reduction. The emission levels according to EURO VI are currently fulfilled via a combination of DOC, DPF and SCR system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Banzhaf, M., Lutz, R.: Heat Exchanger for Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation, SAE paper 971822, 1997Google Scholar
- 2.Grünenwald, B., Knödler, W., Saumweber, C.: A methodology for evaluation of charge air coolers for low pressure EGR systems with respect to corrosion, VTMS 10, 2011Google Scholar
- 3.Krüger, U., Edwards, S., Pantow, E., Lutz, R., Dreisbach, R., Glensvig, M.: High performance cooling systems as a contribution to meeting future emission standards, SAE paper 2008-01-1199, 2008Google Scholar
- 4.Lutz, R. Art, L., Haar, D.: Fuel saving potential of indirect charge air cooling for heavy duty trucks, 4. Baden-Baden engine congress, 2017, Baden-BadenGoogle Scholar
- 5.Regulation (EU) 2018/956: monitoring and reporting of CO2 emissions from and fuel consumption of new heavy-duty vehicles, 2018Google Scholar