Groundstate Properties of an Electron Gas in a Magnetic Field at the Cross-over from Two- to One-Dimensional Behaviour
The groundstate of a 2DEG with a lateral density modulation in a perpendicular magnetic field is calculated within the Hartree approximation. Emphasis is put on the non-linear screening properties of this system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- U. Wulf, Phys.Rev.B35, 9754 (1987) (All values for VM given in this paper are to be multiplied by the factor 2 due to a trivial error. See Erratum submitted to Phys.Rev.B)Google Scholar
- S. Luryi,in ’High Magnetic Fields in Semiconductor Physics’, Vol71 Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences, ed. G. Landwehr (Springer 1986 ), p. 16Google Scholar
- U. Wulf, V. Gudmundsson, and R.R. Gerhardts, submitted to Phys.Rev.BGoogle Scholar
- D. Weiss, K.v. Klitzing, and V. Mosser, in ‘Two-Dimensional Systems:Physics and new Devices’, Vol67 Springer Series in Solid State Sciences, ed. by G. Bauer, F. Kuchar and H. Heinrich (Springer, 1986 ), p. 204;Google Scholar
- R. Lassnig and E. Gornik, ibid p.218Google Scholar