Water Proton Spin-Lattice Relaxation and Self-Diffusion in Protein Solutions
The water spin-lattice relaxation rate and self-diffusion coefficient has been measured by spin-echo NMR as a function of the concentration of HSA dissolved in water. The experimental results are discussed in connection with statistical model of the hydrogen bond network.
PACS76.60 87.15 66.10
- 1.F. Franks and S. Mathias (Eds.): Biophysics of Water (J.Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 1982 )Google Scholar
- 2.Internatbnal Conference on the Microphysics of Enzime Catalysis, II Ciocco 5-7 October, 1987 Book of Abstracts.Google Scholar
- 6.I.D. Kuntzand, W. Kauzmann:Adv.Protein Chem., 28, 239 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Oakes: J.Chem.Soc. Far. J, 72, 216 (1976)Google Scholar
- 9.W.M. Shirley and R.G. Bryant: J.Am.Chem.Soc., 104, 2910 (1982)Google Scholar