Improvement in Computed Tomography Spatial Resolution
In Table 1 the areas in which advances and developments have taken place in transmission computed tomography in the last couple of years are listed. At the top of the list is the improvement in spatial resolution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.New PFJ: CT 5005 (EMI Medical System): High Resolution Scanning. Proceedings of the XI Symposium Neuroradiologicum. Wiesbaden, Germany, June 4-10, 1978. Neuroradiology, 16: 530–531, 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.Isherwood I, Antoun NM, Checkley D, Dovas T: Experience with high resolution scanning of the spine. J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr.Google Scholar
- 5.Heinz ER, Drayer BP: Significant enhancement of the spinal cord on CT by rapid IV contrast bolus. Presented at the 17th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Neuroradiology, Toronto, Canada, May 20–24, 1979.Google Scholar
- 6.Naidich TP, King DG: High Resolution CT of the spine and spinal cord. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computerized Tomography, Bordeaux, France, September 20–22, 1979.Google Scholar
- 10.Hilal SK: Normal and Abnormal CT of intrasellar structures. Included in the book of abstracts distributed at the Postgraduate Course in Neuroradiology, Neurological Institute Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, pp. 126–131, Spring, 1979.Google Scholar