The Role of the Regions in the European Union — The Future of the Committee of the Regions
Part of the Contributions to Economics book series (CE)
It is the purpose of this discussion paper to make a small contribution to the ongoing debate on the future of the regional level in the decision making process of the European Union.
KeywordsMember State Local Authority Regional Policy Common Agricultural Policy Structural Fund
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Armstrong, Harvey W. (1995), Crisis or Opportunity? Regional Policy and Structural Aid, The European Union and the 1996 IGC, A Discussion paper of the Jean Monnet Group of Experts, Center for European Union Studies, University of Hull, England.Google Scholar
- Balme, Richard (1995), French Regionalization and European Integration: Territorial Adaptation and Change in a Unitary State, In Jones and Keating [Eds.] (1995).Google Scholar
- European Commission (1994), Competitiveness an d cohesion: trends of the regions, Fifth periodic report on the social and economic situation and development of the regions in the community, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg.Google Scholar
- European Commission (1995), Intergovernmental Conference 1996, Commission Report for the Reflection Group, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, LuxembourgGoogle Scholar
- Flynn, Edwin Harvey (1966), The European Common Market: Its production, trade, and welfare effects, Microfilms International, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.Google Scholar
- Keating, Michael and Barry Jones [Eds.] (1985), Regions in The European Community, Clarendon Press Oxford.Google Scholar
- Keating, Michael and Barry Jones [Eds.] (1995), The European Union and the Regions, Clarendon Press Oxford.Google Scholar
- Ludlow, Peter and Niels Ersbøll (1995), Towards 1996: The Agenda of the Intergovernmental Conference, Center for European policy Studies, BrusselsGoogle Scholar
- Morphet, Janice (1994), The Committee of the Regions, Local Government Policy Making, Vol. 20, Number 5 May 1994.Google Scholar
- O’Neill, Normann (1995), Crisis or Opportunity? Regionalism and Local Government, The European Union and the 1996 IGC, A Discussion paper of the Jean Monnet Group of Experts, Centre for European Union Studies, University of Hull, England.Google Scholar
- Office for Official Publications of the European Communities (1993), European Union -Selected instruments taken from the Treaties, Book I Volume I, Brussels-LuxembourgGoogle Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 1997