The Role of the Ombudsman in Defending Human Rights
Before beginning my presentation, on behalf of the Commission Against Corruption, I would like to thank the International Law Office, the Legal and Judicial Training Center, and the Institute of European Studies of Macao for the invitation to speak in this conference on “One Country, Two Systems, Three Legal Orders”.
KeywordsPrenatal Care Chinese Communist Party Legal Order Informal Intervention Legislative Council
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ayeni VO (2000) The ombudsman in the achievement of administrative justice and human rights in the millennium. In:7th International Ombudsman Institute Congress, Durban, South Africa, October 2000Google Scholar
- Chu KI (2000) The Ombudsman in the achievement of administration justice and human rights in the new Millennium (abstract). In: 7th International Ombudsman Institute Congress, Durban, South Africa, October 2000Google Scholar
- Fang X (2005) Protection of civil, political rights in China — from ideal to reality, China law expressGoogle Scholar
- Huang SX (2001) The development of administrative inspection system in china and its future perspective. 6th Asian Ombudsman Conference, Tokyo, Japan, Jun 2001Google Scholar
- Leung KH (1998) The ombudsman and the protection of human rights in Hong Kong, 3rd Asian Ombudsman Conference, Macau, May 1998Google Scholar
- Office of the Ombudsman, Hong Kong, The ombudsman and the protection of human rights in Hong Kong, publication, April 1998 (http://www.ombudsman.gov.hk/publications_1998_04d. html);
- Oosting M (2000) Protecting the integrity and independence of the ombudsman institution: the global perspective. In: 7th International Ombudsman Institute Congress, Durban, South Africa, October 2000Google Scholar
- Robles ÁG, O cidadão, o Provedor de Justiça e as Entidades Administrativas Independentes (texto não revisto pelo autor)Google Scholar
- Tou WF (2001) The work of the ombudsman in the commission against corruption of the macao special administrative region, 6th Asian Ombudsman Conference, Tokyo, Japan, Jun 2001Google Scholar
- Zao BZ (2006) Basic issues concerning human rights protection in China's criminal judicature, China law express, February, 2006Google Scholar