Perturbational finite volume scheme for the one-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations
Starting from the second-order finite volume scheme,though numerical value perturbation of the cell facial fluxes, the perturbational finite volume (PFV) scheme of the Navier-Stokes (NS) equations for compressible flow is developed in this paper. The central PFV scheme is used to compute the one-dimensional NS equations with shock wave. Numerical results show that the PFV scheme can obtain essentially non-oscillatory solution.
KeywordsFinite Volume Mass Flux Finite Volume Method Compressible Flow Finite Volume Scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Z. Gao: ‘Perturbational Finite Volume Method for the Convective Diffusion Equation’. In: Proc of 11th National Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics, Luo-Yang, China, Sept. 2002 pp.38–45 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Gao: Advances in perturbation finite differential method, Advances in Mechanics 3(2), 200 (2000) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Z. Gao, H. Xiang, Y.Q. Shen: Significance of higher-order accuracy reconstruction approximation and perturbational finite volume method, Chinese. J. Comput. Phys. 21(2), 131 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Gao, G.W. Yang: Perturbation finite volume method for convective-diffusion integral equation, accepted by Acta Mechanica Sinica (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Y.W. Ma: The artifical unsteady method for solving one-dimensional Navier-Stokes equation, J. Comput. Math 2, 53 (1978) (in Chinese)Google Scholar