English Language Learning—An SLA-based Approach
This chapter introduces basic concepts of a Second Language Acquisition-based approach to English language teaching. It briefly discusses why it is necessary for every (future) foreign language teacher to be familiar with at least some key results of second language acquisition research.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Keßler, Jörg-U./Plesser, Anja (2011): Teaching Grammar. Paderborn.Google Scholar
- Lightbown, Patsy/Spada Nina (2006): How Languages are Learned . Oxford.Google Scholar
- Ortega, Lourdes (2009): Understanding Second Language Acquisition. London.Google Scholar
- Pienemann, Manfred/Keßler, Jörg-U. (eds.) (2011): Studying Processability Theory. Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- VanPatten, Bill/Williams, Jessica (eds.) (2015): Theories in Second Language Acquisition . New York.Google Scholar