Optic-Electronic System for Measuring Angular Position of SEMS Units on Base of Autoreflection Sensors
Problem statement: The problem of the relative orientation of SEMS units with the ability to control the angular positions of surfaces and technical objects is becoming actuality nowadays. Purpose of research: developing of the structure and metrological parameters of the autoreflection sensor to generate SEMS interaction signals at the robot system for high-precision operations or 3D object angular alignments. Analyzing the method to increase the distance of the pitch and yaw angular measuring for the autoreflection sensor. Results: autoreflection sensor using a sight target compose of reflectors designed as plane mirrors or glass tetrahedrons with angles of 90° between reflecting edges allows for generation of SEMS control and interaction signals for steering the platform robots angular positions and its operating arm in all motion modes: movement between target objects, approaching to the stop point, steering during performance of operations. Practical significance: The method of increase the work distance and the allowed angular deviation of the autoreflection sensor is described. Universal autoreflection sensor for generation the SEMS interaction signals is researched.
KeywordsRobotic platform SEMS Image processing Radiotelescopes Surface control Measuring systems
The work is also financially supported by Government of Russian Federation, Grant 074-U01.
- 1.Konyakhin, I.A., Timofeev, A.N., Usik, A.A., Zhukov, D.V.: Optic-electronic systems for measuring the angle deformations and line shifts of the reflecting elements at the rotatable radio-telescope. In: Proceedings SPIE 8082, 80823R (2011). https://doi.org/10.1117/12.89005
- 3.Konyakhin, I.A., Vasilev, A.S., Petrochenko, A.V.: Electrooptic Converter for Measuring Linear Shifts of the Section Boards at the Main Dish of the Radiotelescope. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol. 49, pp. 269–277 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Gorodetskiy, A.E., Konyakhin, I., Tarasova, I.L., Li, R.: Analysis of Errors at Optic-Electronic Autocollimation Control System with Active Compensation. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol. 49, pp. 251–258 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Konyakhin, I.A., Gorodetskiy, A.E., Hoang, V.P., Konyakhin, A.I.: Optic Electronic Autocollimation Sensor for Measuring Angular Shifts of the Radiotelescope Subdish. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol. 49, pp. 259–267 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Konyakhin, I.A., Smekhov, A.: Survey of illuminance distribution of vignetted image at autocollimation systems by computer simulation. In: Proceedings SPIE 8759, 87593F (2013). https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2014609
- 7.Konyakhin, I. A., Sakhariyanova, A.M., Li, R.: Design the algorithm compensation of vignetting error at optical-electronic autoreflection system by modelling vignetted image. In: Proceedings SPIE 9889, 988915 (2016)Google Scholar