The Position Monitoring Robotic Platforms of the Radiotelescope Elements on Base of Autocollimation Sensors
Problem statement: Smart electromechanical systems (SEMS) can be used to control the elements of the radio telescope surface. For this purpose, we can use robotic platforms with a surveillance system. Elements of the surface have mechanisms for adjusting the position in space. The platform, in accordance with the reflected marks, calculates the relative position of the surfaces and commands to the adjustment mechanisms to correct the position in space. When the displacements are extremely small in the observation plane, the images of the mark practically merge and as a result, this error can’t be corrected. Purpose of research: development of an algorithm capable of measuring the displacement error for small displacements. Results: algorithms of image selection in the analysis plane are considered. A mathematical model of the problem of overlapping marks developed. An algorithm for measuring the coordinates of overlapping marks was developed and tested. The algorithm is tested using an autocollimation scheme as a platform surveillance system. Practical significance: The developed algorithm allows reducing the zone of inoperability of the device, to increase the accuracy of the adjustment of surfaces. The algorithm opens up new opportunities for SEMS and another measurement system.
KeywordsRobot SEMS Image processing Radiotelescopes Surface control Measuring systems
This work was financially supported by Government of Russian Federation, Grant 074-U01.
- 2.Mikheev, S.V., Konyakhin, I.A., Barsukov, O.A.: Optical-electronic system for real-time structural health monitoring of roofs. In: Proceedings SPIE 9896, 98961C (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Nekrylov, I.S., Korotaev, V.V., Denisov, V.M., Kleshchenok, M.A.: Modern approaches for a design and development of optoelectronic measuring systems. In: Proceedings SPIE 9889, 988920 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Hoang, P., Konyakhin, I.A.: Autocollimation sensor for measuring the angular deformations with the pyramidal prismatic reflector. In: Proceedings SPIE 10231, 102311I (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Konyakhin, I.A., Moiseeva, A.A., Moiseev, E.A.: Configurations of the reflector for optical-electronic autocollimator. In: Proceedings SPIE 9889, 98891S (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Nogin, A.A., Konyakhin, I.A.: Problem analysis of image processing in two-axis autocollimator. J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 735(1), 012045 (2016)Google Scholar