Method of Quality Assessment of the Implementation of Design Patterns Used in Production
Programmers in agile production teams very willingly are implementing design patterns during their work. They often do based on own experience, which does not include additional profits that can be expected after implementing the patterns.
The aim of the article is to show the process and results of the verification method of quality assessment of the implementation of design patterns used in production. The experiment conducted together with a real, working by the agile production methods, company.
KeywordsDesign patterns Software quality assessment Practical verification
- 1.Czyczyn-Egird D., Wojszczyk R.: Determining the popularity of design patterns used by programmers based on the analysis of questions and answers on Stackoverow.com social network. In: Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 608, pp. 421–433. Springer, Cham (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Gamma, E., et al.: Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison-Wesley Professional, Boston (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Mehlitz, P.C., Penix, J.: Design for verification using design patterns to build reliable systems. In: Proceedings of Working on Component-Based Software Engineering (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Metsker, S.J.: Design Patterns in C#, 1st edn. Addison-Wesley Professional, Boston (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Singh, R.R., Gupta, M.: Design pattern detection by Greedy algorithm using inexact graph matching. Int. J. Eng. Comput. Sci. 2(10), 3658–3664 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Wojszczyk, R.: The experiment with quality assessment method based on strategy design pattern example. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 656, pp. 103–112. Springer, Cham (2018)Google Scholar