Part of the The Abel Prize book series (AP)
John Nash, His Life
The life and work of John Forbes Nash, Jr.
- 1.Dixit, A., and B. Nalebuff. Thinking Strategically. New York: W.W. Norton, 1991.Google Scholar
- 3.Kuhn, H.W., “Foreword.” In Classics in Game Theory, ed. H. W. Kuhn, pp. ix–x. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Maskin, E., “John Nash’s Contributions to Economics and Game Theory,” talk at Nash Memorial Celebration, Princeton University, October 24, 2015.Google Scholar
- 7.Nasar, S., “John Nash, the Life,” talk at Nash Memorial Celebration, Princeton University, October 24, 2015.Google Scholar
- 8.Nasar, S. “Introduction,” Harold Kuhn and Sylvia Nasar, eds., The Essential John Nash, Princeton University Press, 2001.Google Scholar
- 9.Nasar, S., “The Lost Years of the Nobel Laureate,” New York Times, November 13, 1994, sec. F, pp. 1, 8.Google Scholar
- 11.Roth, A. “Game Theory as a Tool for Market Design” (1999). Available at http://web.stanford.edu/~alroth/design.pdf.
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019