What do you think, Forrest, about industrial policies favouring the new green technologies, that are suggested by Agatha?
- Andreoni, A. (2016). Varieties of industrial policy: Models, packages ad transformation cycles. In A. Noman & J. Stiglitz (Eds.), Efficiency, finance, and varieties of industrial policy. New York: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Atkinson, A. B. (2009). Economics as a moral science. Economica, Issue Supplement, 76, 791–804.Google Scholar
- Bertocco, G. (2015). La crisi e le responsabilità degli economisti. Milan: Francesco Brioschi Editore. English edition: Bertocco, G. (2017). Crisis and the failure of economic theory. The responsibility of economists for the great recession. Cheltenham: E. Elgar.Google Scholar
- Celi, G., Ginzburg, A., Guarascio, D., & Simonazzi, A. (2018). Crisis in the European Monetary Union. A core-periphery perspective. London-New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Chang, H.-J. (2011). Industrial policy: Can we go beyond an unproductive confrontation? Annual World Bank Conference on Development Economics 2010. The World Bank, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- Chang, H.-J. (2014). Economics: The user’s guide. London: Penguin Books.Google Scholar
- The Economist. (2010, October 7). Smart work. Special report – The World Economy.Google Scholar
- EuroMemo Group. (2015). What future for the European Union? Stagnation and polarisation or new foundations? EuroMemorandum 2015. European Economists for an Alternative Economic Policy in Europe. www.euromemo.eu/euromemorandum/euromemorandum_2015.
- Friedman, M., & Friedman, R. (1980). Free to choose: A personal statement. New York: Harcourt.Google Scholar
- Galbraith, J. K. (2004). The economics of innocent fraud: Truth for our time. London and New York: Allen Lane-Penguin.Google Scholar
- Gerschenkron, A. (1962). Economic backwardness in historical perspective. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Lerner, J. (2010, July 12). The proposer’s opening remarks. The Economist. Debate: “This house believes that industrial policy always fails”. http://www.economist.com. Accessed Mar 2011.
- Mazzucato, M. (2013). The entrepreneurial state. London: Anthem Press.Google Scholar
- OECD (2017). Global Value Chains (GVCs). http://www.oecd.org/sti/ind/global-value-chains.htm. Accessed Jan 2018.
- Polanyi, K. (1944). The great transformation. The political and economic origins of our time. Boston: Beacon Press. 2nd edition 2001.Google Scholar
- Rodrik, D. (2010, July 12). The opposition’s opening remarks. The Economist. Debate: “This house believes that industrial policy always fails”. http://www.economist.com. Accessed Mar 2011.
- Rodrik, D. (2017, November 6). Rescuing economics from neoliberalism. Boston Review. https://bostonreview.net/class-inequality/dani-rodrik-rescuing-economics-neoliberalism. Accessed Nov 2017.
- Roubini, N., & Mihm, S. (2010). Crisis economics. A crash course in the future finance. London: Penguin Books.Google Scholar
- Stigler, G. (1986). The theory of price (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Wessner, C. W., & Wolff, A. (Eds.). (2012). Rising to the challenge: US innovation policy for global economy. Washington: National Academy of Sciences Press.Google Scholar
- Zingales, L. (2014). Europa o no. Sogno da realizzare o incubo da cui uscire. Milan: Rizzoli.Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018