This chapter summarizes the work that has been done in the previous sections and proposes that, ultimately, consideration of the relationship of spatiality to temporality must be reintroduced at the “end” in order to trace the argument to its logical conclusion.
- Comay, Rebecca. 2011. Mourning Sickness: Hegel and the French Revolution. Stanford: Stanford University Press.Google Scholar
- Derrida, Jacques. 2014. The Death Penalty: Volume 1. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
- Esposito, Roberto. 2012. Third Person. Cambridge: Polity.Google Scholar
- Fanon, Frantz. 2008. Black Skin, White Masks. New York: Grove Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 2013. Wretched of the Earth. New York: Grove Press.Google Scholar
- Levinas, Emmanuel. 1998. Otherwise Than Being or Beyond Essence. Pittsburgh: Duquesne.Google Scholar
- Rancière, Jacques. 2013. Dissensus. London: Bloomsbury.Google Scholar