The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes (1927)
Crowe provides an analysis centered on the idea of a Gestalt shift of the twelve Holmes stories anthologized in The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes. Included are some very good Holmes stories such as “The Adventure of the Illustrious Client,” “The Adventure of the Sussex Vampire,” “The Problem of Thor Bridge,” and “The Adventure of the Lion’s Mane.”
- Dakin, D. Martin. A Sherlock Holmes Commentary (Newton Abbot: David & Charles, 1976).Google Scholar
- Doyle, Arthur Conan. The Complete Sherlock Holmes, 2 vols. (New York: Doubleday, 1953).Google Scholar
- Doyle, Arthur Conan. Memories and Adventures and Western Wanderings (Newcastle on Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2009).Google Scholar
- Doyle, Arthur Conan. The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes, annotated. by Leslie S. Klinger, vol. II (New York: W. W. Norton, 2005).Google Scholar
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventure_of_the_Mazarin_Stone. Viewed 20 January 2015.