Using of Probabilistic-Statistical Characteristics in the Interpretation of Electrical Survey Monitoring Observations
It is within the Verkhnekamsk salt deposit, on the potentially dangerous sections of the mine fields the geologic-geophysical monitoring, which includes the electroprospecting researches by the methods NF and SEP on three spans of the power line AB is carried out regularly. The analysis of statistical characteristics of values of potentials of the natural field and apparent resistance by means of the theory of estimates allows to increase significantly the volume of useful information and more accurately to trace the features of a geological structure which are implicitly expressed in the observed fields. For a more distinct allocation of the hidden regularities of change of amplitude of the apparent resistance (AR) field, a fast wavelet-transformation (FWT) of discrete values of AR by means of the HAAR_2 program was executed previously. The statistical characteristics of SEP values and potential of NF were calculated by various methods realized in the COSCAD 2D software package (in the sliding window, in one-dimensional and two-dimensional dynamic windows), and with different sizes of windows. The statistical characteristics of values of NF potential were combined in turn with the statistics of AR obtained at AB 100, 200 and 400 m, i.e. three multi-attribute spaces were formed. Their structure was analyzed by means of various methods of non-standard classification. The using of procedures of non-standard classification allowed to break the analyzed sets on homogeneous, by formal mathematical criteria, the classes spatially answering to sites of possible engineering-geological complications, that it is extremely difficult by results of only the qualitative analysis of field observations.
KeywordsVerkhnekamsk salt deposit Monitoring observations Electroprospecting researches Wavelet-transformation Statistical characteristics Methods of non-standard classification
This work was supported by a grant RFBR № 16-45-590046.
- Bachurin B.A., Borisov A.A. (2013) Modern gas-geochemical technologies for controlling technogenesis processes in the development of the resources of the Verkhnekamsk region. Gornyj zhurnal, 2013, no. 6, pp. 78–82.Google Scholar
- Dolgal A.S. (2004) The use of the fast wavelet transform in the solution of the direct problem of gravity prospecting. Report of the Academy of Sciences, 2004, vol. 399, no. 8, pp. 1177–1179.Google Scholar
- Dolgal A.S., Pugin A.V. (2006) Construction of analytical approximations of geopotential fields taking into account their fractal structure. Report of the Academy of Sciences. 2006, vol. 410, pp. 1152–1155.Google Scholar
- Dolgal A.S, Simanov A.A. (2008) The application of multi-scale wavelet analysis for analytic approximations of geopotential fields. Report of the Academy of Sciences, 2008, vol. 418, no. 2, pp. 256–261.Google Scholar
- Petrov A.V., Yudin D.B., Syueli Khou. (2010) Processing and interpretation of geophysical data by methods of probabilistic and statistical approach with use of the computer technology «KOSKAD 3D». Journal KRAUNTs. Science of Earth, 2010, no. 2, issue. 16, pp. 126–132.Google Scholar
- Petrov A.V., Soloha E.V. (2006) Technology for analyzing geofields in sliding windows. The theory and practice of geological interpretation of gravity, magnetic and electric fields: 33-rd SES. Intern. workshop them. D. G. Uspensky. Ekaterinburg, Russian Acad., Sci., Inst. of Geophysics Ural Branch, 2006, pp. 272–275.Google Scholar
- Khristenko L.A., Stepanov Ju.I. (2014). Electrometric observations when assessing the influence of a goaf of the subsoil at the base of the railway embankment. Natural and technical Sciences, 2014, no. 7, pp. 58–62.Google Scholar
- Khristenko L.A., Stepanov Ju.I. (2015). A fast wavelet transform with Haar basis functions in interpreting electrical profiling data. International conference “Eighth scientific reading of Yu. Bulasevich” Deep structure, geodynamics, thermal field of the Earth, interpretation of geophysical fields. Ekaterinburg, Russian Acad., Sci., Inst. of Geophysics Ural Branch, 2015, pp. 354–356.Google Scholar
- Khristenko L.A. (2015) Use of a fast wavelet transform in the complex interpretation of electrical prospecting data. Strategy and processes of development of geo-resources: Collected papers. Russian Acad., Sci., Mining Inst. of the Urals Branch, Perm, 2015, issue 13, pp. 220–222.Google Scholar
- Khristenko L.A., Kichigin A.V., Parshakov E.I., Stepanov Y.I., Tainickiy A.A., Shiryaev K.N. (2017) Improvement of interpretation of the monitoring data electrical investigation by means of the theory of estimates. 13th International Scientific and Practical Conference and Exhibition “Engineering Geophysics 2017” on 24–28 April. Kislovodsk, EAGE. https://doi.org/10.3997/2214-4609.201700419. Available at: http://www.earthdoc.org/publication/publicationdetails/?publication=88140 (Accessed 25 April 2017).