3D Nano Capacitors Using Electrodeposited Nickel Nanowires in Porous Anodic Alumina Template
We report the fabrication and characterization of a new design of 3D nano Capacitors using Alumina nanopores as the dielectric material. Nickel nanowires grown inside the nanopores act as high surface area electrodes. These wires are combined together in the form interdigitated capacitor structure, to achieve very high capacitance density.
- 5.K.B. Shelimov, Template—grown high density nano capacitor arrays. Appl. Phys. Lett. 1722–1724 (2000), by American Institute of PhysicsGoogle Scholar
- 6.J.I. Sohn, Fabrication of high density arrays of individually isolated nanocapacitors using aluminum oxide templates and carbon nanotubes. Appl. Phys. Lett. 123115-2–123115-3 (2005), by American Institute of PhysicsGoogle Scholar
- 7.P. Banerjee, Nanotubular metal—insulator—metal capacitor arrays for energy storage. Nat. Nanotechnol. 1–5 (2009), by Macmillan Publishers LimitedGoogle Scholar
- 8.A. Yadav, Porous alumina based ordered nanocomposites coating for wear resistance. Mater. Res. Express 1–7 (2016), by IOP Publishing Ltd.Google Scholar
- 9.Sudipta Dutta, Ph.D. dissertation, Indian Institute of Science (2018)Google Scholar