Usability Evaluation of an Online Workplace Health and Safety Return on Investment Calculator
KeywordsReturn on investment Usability evaluation Cost benefit analysis Occupational health and safety
I would like to thank The Office of Industrial Relations, Queensland Government, Australia for funding this PhD research project, with special thanks due in particular to Sebastian Bielen and Nita Maynard.
- 4.Nielsen J (2000) Designing web usability. New Riders, IndianapolisGoogle Scholar
- 6.Laitenberger O, Dreyer H (1998) Evaluating the usefulness and the ease of use of a web-based inspection data collection tool. In: Software metrics symposium fifth internationalGoogle Scholar
- 13.Fishbein M, Ajzen I (1975) Belief, attitude, intention, and behavior. Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., ReadingGoogle Scholar
- 14.Work Health and Safety eTools (2018). https://worksafe.qld.gov.au/etools/. Accessed 1 Nov 2016
- 16.Benford S, Giannachi G, Koleva B, Rodden T (2018) From interaction to trajectories: designing coherent journeys through user experiences. In: SIGCHI conference on human factors in computing systemsGoogle Scholar