Clean up CHAOS and Use E-CRM (A Digital Concept) to Expand the Business: A Case of Pakistan
The world of marketing is becoming complex day by day with new channels and different ways of communication to interact with customers. The creativity in marketing and innovation in technology have stepped aside all the conventional ways of doing marketing, even customers are really become demanding and need care. Right now customers have the power and control to make their own decisions. There are three important things from the perspective of current marketing: creativity (uniqueness), strategy (game plan) and technology embedded with flexibility, through these three contents marketers can give personalized consumer experience. Marketers should aware with their customer’s demands and according to the business need they adapt their e-CRM strategies to keep up with their concerned customers. In Pakistan various new markets open up with new horizon, a business integrated with CRM technology optimizes the profitability and accessibility of physical and virtual stores in a country.
- 3.Coindesk Inc. (2015). What is bitcoin. Retrieved from https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/.
- 5.Cravens, D. W., & Piercy, N. F. (2013). Strategic marketing (10th ed.). New York, USA: McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.Google Scholar
- 8.Gupta. (2014). Marketing technology: The need for Cadence around the chaos (e–article), http://www.dmnews.com/marketing-strategy/marketing-technology-the-need-for-cadence-around-the-chaos/article/339621/.
- 11.HubSpot (2013). 2013 State of inbound marketing annual report. Retrieved November 2013, from http://offers.hubspot.com/2013-state-ofinbound-marketing?__hstc=20629287.d5b93ef1447e2227dfcbd1268526086e.1372405014143.1372405014143.1372405014143.1&__hssc=20629287.1.1372405014143.
- 13.Kumar, V. (2010). Customer relationship management. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.Google Scholar
- 14.Maklan, S., Payne, A., Peppard, J., & Ryals, L. (2002). Customer relationship management: Perspectives from the marketplace. Taylor & Francis.Google Scholar
- 15.Orenga-Roglá, S., & Chalmeta, R. (2016). Social customer relationship management: Taking advantage of Web 2.0 and Big Data technologies. SpringerPlus, 5(1), 1462.Google Scholar
- 22.Ramaswami, S. N., Bhargava, M., & Srivastava, R. (2004). Market-based assets and capabilities, business processes, and financial performance. MSI Reports, Marketing Science Institute (Hrsg.), (04–102).Google Scholar
- 24.Rigby, D. K., Reichheld, F. F., & Schefter, P. (2002). Avoid the four perils of CRM. Harvard Business Review, 80(2), 101–109.Google Scholar
- 29.Thompson, B. (2003). What is CRM? customer think guide to real CRM, WhitePaper, CRMGuru.com, San Francisco. Retrieved from www.crmguru.com/member/papers/guide.pdf).
- 30.Wahab, S., Al-Momani, K., & Noor, N. A. M. (2015). The relationship between e-service quality and ease of use on customer relationship management (CRM) performance: An empirical investigation in Jordan mobile phone services. The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce 2010.Google Scholar