Mathematical Modeling and Dynamic Simulation of Gantry Robot Using Bond Graph
This paper presents an initial mathematical modeling and dynamic simulation of gantry robot for the application of printing circuit on board. The classical modeling methods such as Newton-Euler, Kirchoff’s law and Lagrangian fails to unify both electrical and mechanical system models. Here, bond graph approach with robust trajectory planning which uses a blend of quadratic equations on triangular velocity profile is modeled in order to virtually simulate it. In this paper, the algebric mathematical models are developed using maple software. For the sake of simulation, the model is tested on matlab by integrating robot models which are developed by using Solidwork.
KeywordsRobot Bond graph Dynamic simulation Trajectory planning
- 3.Craig, J.J.: Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control. Pearson/Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Williams, B.: An Introduction to Robotics. http://www.ohio.edu/people/williar/html/PDF/IntroRob.pdf
- 5.Dietz, T., et al.: Programming system for efficient use of industrial robots for deburring in SME environments. In: Proceedings of 2012 7th German Conference on Robotics ROBOTIK. VDE (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Das, S.: Mechatronic Modeling and Simulation Using Bond Graphs. CRC Press, Boca Raton (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Cubero, S.: Industrial Robotics: Theory, Modelling and Control. Pro Literatur Verlag, Augsburg (2006)Google Scholar