A Building Energy Saving Software System Based on Configuration
A design method of building energy saving software system based on configuration is proposed, it can meet the needs of large-scale building energy efficiency through this method. The software system utilizes the configuration design concept to realize the process monitoring, analysis and evaluation functions for large-scale building energy consumption. It can find abnormal energy consumption equipment within the building, and reduce the peak power consumption to achieve the purpose of building energy efficiency. This paper first introduces the process control software development based on the idea of configuration, the overall framework of the building energy-saving configuration software system and the design process of each module is described in detailed. The software design practice validates the availability and good scalability of process control software based on configuration ideas. This system meets the needs of large building energy consumption monitoring and building energy efficiency.
KeywordsBuilding energy saving Intelligent management Control system Configuration software
This research work is supported by the grant of Guangxi science and technology development project (No: 1598018-6), the grant of Guangxi Key Laboratory of Cryptography & Information Security of Guilin University of Electronic Technology (No: GCIS201603), the grant of Guangxi Colleges and Universities Key Laboratory of Intelligent Processing of Computer Images and Graphics of Guilin University of Electronic Technology (No:GIIP201602), the grant of Innovation Project of GUET Graduate Education (2017YJCX55), and the grant of Guangxi Cooperative Innovation Center of Cloud Computing and Big Data of Guilin University of Electronic Technology (No: YD16E11).
- 1.Xu, Y.: Research and Implementation of Configuration Software System Based on WPF Framework, pp. 27–32. South University of Science and Technology (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, K.: The Design And Implementation of Configuration Software, pp. 1–5. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Lian, J., Huang, X.H., Wang, W.Q.: Design and implementation of configuration software for aircraft engine control software. J. Measur. Control Technol. 31(6), 115–119 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Yin, F., Ding, W.M.: Patterns research in the design of configuration software. J. Comput. Measur. Control 13(3), 298–300 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Steven, G., Maarten, M.: The quality of the XML web. J. Serv. Agents World Wide Web 6(12), 72–76 (2012)Google Scholar