Video Watermarking in Spatial Domain
This chapter presents video watermarking in spatial domain. The various watermarking approaches such as visible and invisible are described in the chapter. The experimental results of these approaches are also demonstrated in this chapter.
KeywordsCorrelation Invisible Least significant bit Visible
- 2.CKHCK. Yahaya, H. Hassan and MIBM. Kahmi, Investigation on perceptual and robustness of LSB digital watermarking scheme on Halal Logo authentication. Proceedings of International Conference on System Engineering and Technology 11-12 September 2012Google Scholar
- 5.M. Ramalingam, Stego machine – Video steganography using modified LSB algorithm. World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol. 74, 502–505 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Arena, M. Caramma, R. Lancini, Digital watermarking applied to MPEG-2 coded video sequences exploiting space and frequency masking. Proc. Int. Conf. Image Proces. 2, 796–799 (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.R. Bangaleea and H.C.S. Rughoopth, Performance improvement of spread Spectrum spatial domain watermarking scheme through diversity and attack characterization. in IEEE conf. Africon, 293–298, (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.R. Lancini, F. Mapelli, S. Tubaro, A robust video watermarking technique in the spatial domain. IEEE Region 8 Int. Symp. Video/Image Proces.Multimed. Commun. Zadar, Croatia, 251–256, 16–19 June 2002Google Scholar