Here we focus in much detail on the EAEU’s principal document—the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which came into force in 2015. The chapter also presents a detailed analysis of EAEU institutions, in particular the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council, Eurasian Intergovernmental Council, Eurasian Economic Commission, Court of the EAEU, Eurasian Development Bank, and Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development.
- Chayka, K. (2016). Pressing Issues of the Integration Association Law and the Constitutional Law of Member States. Journal of Foreign Law and Comparative Law, 1, pp. 129–133.Google Scholar
- Demidenko, M., Korshunov, D., Karachun, O., Miksyuk, A., Pelipas, I., Tochitskaya, I., Shimanovich, G. (2017). Monetary Policy of EAEU Member States: Current Status and Coordination Prospects. Joint Report of the Eurasian Economic Commission and Eurasian Development Bank. Moscow: EEC; Saint Petersburg: Eurasian Development Bank. Available at: https://eabr.org/en/analytics/integration-research/cii-reports/monetary-policy-of-eaeu-member-states-current-status-and-coordination-prospects/.
- EDB Centre for Integration Studies (2015a). Assessing the Impact of Non-Tariff Barriers in the EEU: Results of Enterprise Surveys. Report No. 30. Saint Petersburg: Eurasian Development Bank. Available at: https://eabr.org/en/analytics/integration-research/cii-reports/assessing-the-impact-of-non-tariff-barriers-in-the-eeu-results-of-enterprise-surveys/.
- EDB Centre for Integration Studies (2015b). Estimating the Economic Effects of Reducing Non-Tariff Barriers in the EEU. Report No. 29. Saint Petersburg: Eurasian Development Bank. Available at: https://eabr.org/en/analytics/integration-research/cii-reports/estimating-the-economic-effects-of-reducing-non-tariff-barriers-in-the-eeu/.
- Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) (2006). Charter of the Eurasian Development Bank. Annex to the Agreement Establishing the Eurasian Development Bank dated 12 January 2006. Available at: https://eabr.org/upload/iblock/c91/foundation-documents.pdf.
- Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) (2014). Eurasian Economic Union. Questions and Answers. Figures and Facts. Moscow: EEC. Available at: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/Documents/eaes_voprosy_otvety.pdf.
- Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) (2015). On status of elimination of the barriers for mutual access which prevent functioning of the Eurasian Economic Union domestic market, as well as exemptions and restrictions with respect to the circulation of goods, services, capital and workforce. Analytical Report of the Eurasian Economic Commission. Moscow: EEC. Available at: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/en/nae/news/Pages/25-06-2015-3.aspx.
- Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) (2016). A further 18 sectors will be included in the single services market of the EAEU. July 5. Available at: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/en/nae/news/Pages/2016-07-06-2.aspx.
- Glazyev, S. (2016). Russia Should Play First Fiddle in the Large Eurasian Association (Interview Part 2). Business Online, September 30.Google Scholar
- Neshataeva, T. (2016). The Court of the Eurasian Economic Union in Action. Eurasian Law Journal, 9 (100), pp. 11–14. Available at: https://www.eurasialaw.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8484:2016-11-15-10-10-35&cati.Google Scholar
- Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU Treaty) (2014). Moscow: Legal Department of the EEC.Google Scholar