Bayesian Paired T-Test
between 0.51517 and 3.04483,
between 0.2809 and 3.2791,
between 0.76025 and 2.8400.
The traditional t-test confidence interval was wider than the bootstraps t-test confidence interval, while the Bayesian 95% credible interval is the widest. Some overfitting in the traditional and Bayesian intervals can not be ruled out, and, in the Bayesian, this may be more so than in the traditional. Nonetheless, the amount of overfitting is limited with confidence intervals between ≈2.3 and ≈2.8.
- Statistics applied to clinical studies 5th edition, 2012Google Scholar
- Machine learning in medicine a complete overview, 2015Google Scholar
- SPSS for starters and 2nd levelers 2nd edition, 2015Google Scholar
- Clinical data analysis on a pocket calculator 2nd edition, 2016Google Scholar
- Understanding clinical data analysis from published research, 2016Google Scholar
- Modern Meta-analysis, 2017Google Scholar
- Regression Analysis in Clinical Research, 2018Google Scholar