Bayesian Tests for One Sample Continuous Data
In studies with one sample continuous data a single outcome per patient is usually compared to zero.
−0.1769 to 3.5769
Therefore, some overfitting cannot be ruled out. We conclude that in this chapter the Bayes factor is a better test statistic than the traditional p-value is.
- Statistics applied to clinical studies 5th edition, 2012Google Scholar
- Machine learning in medicine a complete overview, 2015Google Scholar
- SPSS for starters and 2nd levelers 2nd edition, 2015Google Scholar
- Clinical data analysis on a pocket calculator 2nd edition, 2016Google Scholar
- Understanding clinical data analysis from published research, 2016Google Scholar
- Regression Analysis in Clinical Research, 2018Google Scholar