Peculiarities of the Crystal-Chemical Structure of Spinel Ferrites CoxFe3-xO4 (0.25 ≤ x ≤1) Obtained Under the Action of a Low-Temperature Contact Nonequilibrium Plasma
Nanocrystalline powder of spinel ferrites Co x Fe3-xO4(0.25 ≤ x ≤1) was synthesized by coprecipitation methods followed by treatment with low-temperature contact nonequilibrium plasma (CNP). Structural characteristics of the samples were carried out using powder X-ray diffraction and Fourier-transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy. The cation distribution over tetrahedral and octahedral sites was evaluated by analyzing X-ray diffraction patterns using the Poix method. The results show the existence of samples in the form of a mixed-type spinel with a cubic structure. It was found that the distribution of cations and structural parameters strongly depends on the cation ratio. The vibrational modes of the octahedral and tetrahedral metal complex in the sample were studied using FTIR in the wave number ranging from 390 to 4000 cm−1. The observed absorption bands in this range confirm the spinel structure of the sample.
- 15.Raghasudha M, Ravinder D, Veerasomaiah P (2013) Magnetic properties of Cr-substituted Co-ferrite nanoparticles synthesized by citrate-gel autocombustion method. J Nanostruct Chem 3(1):63Google Scholar
- 18.Frolova L, Derimova A, Khlopytskyi A, Galivets Y, Savchenko M (2016) Investigation of phase formation in the system Fe2+/Co2+/O2/H2O. East Eur J Enterp Technol 6(83):55–59Google Scholar
- 19.Khorrami SA, Manuchehri QS (2013) Magnetic properties of cobalt ferrite synthesized by hydrothermal and Co-precipitation methods: a comparative study. J Appl Chem Res 7(3):15–23Google Scholar
- 25.Choukourov A, Manukyan AS, Shutov DA, Rybkin VV (2016) Physico-chemical properties of dc current discharge plasma with liquid cathode. Izv Vyssh Uchebn Zaved Khim Khim Tekhnol 59(12):4–16Google Scholar
- 27.Frolova LA, Kushnerov OI, Shpatakova RV Synthesis and magnetic properties of cobalt ferrite nanoparticles prepared by contact low-temperature non-equilibrium plasma method. 2017 IEEE International Young Scientists Forum on Applied Physics and Engineering YSF-2017 (in press)Google Scholar