Innovation Method of Health Products Design for Elderly Adults Based on Perceived Quality and User Experience
The traditional research method of the perceived quality is to find the main factors affecting the perceived quality through questionnaire survey and factor analysis, and establish a product perception quality evaluation dimension for UCD. Innovation design can improve the perceived quality has been proved. Therefore, it is necessary to combine innovation method and demand evaluation method to the perceived quality to explore the better design process, and make a bridge between perceived quality evaluation method and innovation design.
Results: In order to improve the perceived quality and user experience design of the health product for elderly, in this research, the perceived quality theory, innovation method and the demand analysis model are combined in the design process to improve the perceived quality. This method is proved to be feasible by the experiment. It will be used to design health products and services for the elderly, enhancing the user experience and alleviating the pressure of the aging society.
KeywordsPerceived quality Innovation design method Demand model Elderly adults User experience
Project Research on the Service Design of Old Health Products supported by Shanghai Summit Discipline in Design (DB17025).
This study is supported by key curriculum projects in Shanghai (YZ0126121).
This study is supported by the Humanities and Social Sciences Fund of the Ministry of Education (Z110-B-1701).
- 1.Choi, E.J., Kim, S.H.: The study of the impact of perceived quality and value of social enterprises on customer satisfaction and re-purchase intention. Int. J. Smart Home 7(1), 239–252 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Gale, T.B.:·Managing Customer Value: Creating Quality and Service that Customers Can See, 28–34. Free Press, New York (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Siyu, S., Lin, L., Nan, S.: Design research of life assistive products for empty nest elderly in general design concept. Ind. Des. 5, 63–65 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Wentao, S., Yali, W.: Product development trend and product’ care design of the elderly. Packag. Eng. 10, 120–123 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Yuanwu, S., Dai, L.: Design method of outdoor fitness equipment of elderly. Design 8, 126–127 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Huijuan, P., Siyang, L.: Research Summary on the theory system of TRIZ. Mach. Des. Manuf. 10, 270–272 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Fanglan, Z., Chenqian, J.: Research on product innovation method based on user demand classification and importance evaluation. Packag. Eng. 16, 87–92 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Jing, Y.: Product satisfaction analysis and design research based on KANO TRIZ Model. Mech. Des. Manuf. Eng. 6, 84–88 (2017)Google Scholar