Design of Human-Machine Interface System in Inverter Spot Welding
With the rapid development of chip technology, the control demand increasingly complex in the field of digital inverter welding power. Researches on precise control of energy conversion are developed and can meet the needs of a variety of welding process. But with the continuous improvement of user experience, the early HMI (Human Machine Interface) has been unable to meet the demands. Aiming at high frequency inverter spot welding, a human-machine interface system, with PIC32MX764F128L microprocessor as the main chip is designed. The system includes communication interface, data storage interface, monitor and alarm interface. It can realize the setting, modification,monitor and storage for welding parameters by the LCD touch screen. All the design is based on the inverter spot welding current and welding technology. It proves that the human-machine interface system is stable, easy-input and strong anti-interference ability.
KeywordsHMI Inverter spot welding Human-machine interface PIC32MX764F128L microprocessor LCD touch screen
The publication of this research project was supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. 01900-310422110).
- 1.Xi, Z.: Pressure Welding. China Machine Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, X., Meng, G., Xie, W.: Software development based on DSP of resistance spot welding human-machine interface. Electric Weld. Mach. 40(4), 57–62 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, D., Cao, B., Ye, W.: The design of human-machine interaction system in the digital three-phase secondary rectifier resistance spot welding. Electric Weld. Mach. 37(1), 11–13 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.PIC32MX764F128L in Production. http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/cn/en552078
- 7.Shayan, A.R.: Study of dynamic performance of advanced high strength (AHSS) resistance spot-welds (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Hua, F., Ma, M., Li, J., Wang, G.: State of the art of impact testers for spot welds. Engineering (05) (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Chao, Y.J., Wang, K.: Dynamic failure of resistance spot welds-issues, problems and current research. In: Proceedings of the XI International Congress & Exposition on Experimental & Applied Mechanics (2008)Google Scholar
- 16.Yue, Z., Zhou, K., Cai, L.: Mathematical description of AC resistance spot welding control problem and limits of its controller design. In: American Control Conference (ACC) Washington, no. 6, pp. 17–19 (2013)Google Scholar
- 17.Tang, H.: Machine mechanical characteristics and their influences on resistance spot welding quality. Michigan University (2000)Google Scholar