Research on the Adaptability of Underground Soft Guidance and Culture Based on Memorability
Make research on the influence of relevance between various soft guidance factors and regional culture of the underground space on the user memory through 50 subway station samples. Firstly, mark out 9 categories and 45 sub elements in extension and connotation aspects of every sample, and preliminarily obtain the rule of the soft guidance of subway station in 9 categories; secondly, analyze every category in accordance with the image scale method. Then, according to the investigation on user memory of various soft guidance, acquire the memory score of every soft guidance. Later, utilize the quantification analysis method to make category score and partial correlation coefficient calculation, and obtain the positive and negative correlation between various sub-factors and memory, so as to get the main categories and factors influencing the soft guidance memory, and give the suggestions for reference for the future soft guidance design.
KeywordsSoft guidance Memory Cultural adaption Quantification theory type I Kansei engineering
It is a project supported by the Youth Team Project, Fundamental Research Funds for the Beijing Jiaotong University (A17JB00040). The corresponding author of this article is Ye Zhang.
- 1.He, J.: City Guide - Research on static visual guidance system of urban public space, School of architecture and urban planning, Tongji University, pp. 1–315 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Ma, X.: Guidance-orientated System Design of Urban Underground Space, Tianjin University, pp. 1–70 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y., Lou, H., Yu, H.: Morphology elements research on chinese small-sized liquor bottle design. pp. 1–12 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Y.: Research on product image style design based on quantification-I Theory.Lin. Mach. Des. 4, 41–43 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Mao, H., Jing, S.: Application of guidance-oriented system in urban culture — urban image research by taking guidance-oriented system of jingdezhen for example. Beauty Times City 11, 104–105 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, X., Zhao, L.: Urban landmark design and urban tourism development. Urban Probl. 4, 7–10 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Hu, X.: Application method research of urban context inheritance in landmark landscape building design. Buil. Mater. Decor. 46, 67–68 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Li Chenglai, L., Yan, S.: Concrete and anti-rationalism design aesthetics tendency in landmark building design. Sichuan Archit. 6, 69–73 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Yang, H., Yang, Y., Yang, H.: Soft orientation design of metro transfer station space – take Tianjin Yingkoudao metro station for example. J. Tianjin Urban Constr. Univ. 3, 227–231 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Huang, S.-W., Yang, M.-C., Liao, C.-H., Lin, Y.-C.: A kansei study of beverage packaging form with coffee image. Res. Des. 16, 1–14Google Scholar
- 12.Daar, I.O.: Guidance Molecules in Cancer and Tumor Angiogenesis, vol. 114, pp. 1–274. Academic Press, Cambridge (2012)Google Scholar
- 13.Roberson, R.: Guidance and Control, vol. 8 (1961)Google Scholar