Applying Context Awareness Model in Interaction Design Process
The traditional process of interaction design includes several parts, such as background analysis, character modeling, scenario analysis, concept stage, and evaluation stage. With the application of context awareness model to design process, more context factors could be considered and the system could actively respond to certain action based on user activity model. In this way, the gap between system behavior and user cognition can largely reduce. This study based on the theory of context awareness, aiming at understanding and describing user context awareness mechanism, providing a reference for the establishment of the corresponding model of context aware systems, meeting user context awareness requirement in the process of the cognitive model. Through user’s context aware mechanism modeling, build context perception interaction design model, and explore context aware approach of interaction design.
KeywordsContext awareness Interaction design Design methods
- 1.Author, F.: Article title. Journal 2(5), 99–110 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Author, F., Author, S.: Title of a proceedings paper. In: Editor, F., Editor, S. (eds.) CONFERENCE 2016, LNCS, vol. 9999, pp. 1–13. Springer, Heidelberg (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Author, F., Author, S., Author, T.: Book title. 2nd edn. Publisher, Location (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Author, F.: Contribution title. In: 9th International Proceedings on Proceedings, pp. 1–2. Publisher, Location (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.LNCS Homepage. http://www.springer.com/lncs. Accessed 21 Nov 2016