Pragmatism, Personalised Oncology, International Partnership for Research and Quality: The New Paradigm for Thyroid Cancer
“Nothing truly valuable can be achieved except by the unselfish co-operation of many individuals. … The best way to serve the cause of internationalism is by co-operating in some life -giving work”—Einstein.
- 1.Voltaire A, Cameron N. Candide (penguin popular classics) (translator - Norman Cameron). London: Penguin Books; 2007.Google Scholar
- 4.Lancet. Launching a plan for the cancer moonshot. Lancet. 2016;388(10050):1130.Google Scholar
- 5.Perros P, Boelaert K, Colley S, Evans C, Evans RM, Gerrard Ba G, Gilbert J, Harrison B, Johnson SJ, Giles TE, Moss L, Lewington V, Newbold K, Taylor J, Thakker RV, Watkinson J, Williams GR, British Thyroid Association. Guidelines for the management of thyroid cancer. Clin Endocrinol. 2014;81(Suppl 1):1–122.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Haugen BR, Alexander EK, Bible KC, Doherty GM, Mandel SJ, Nikiforov YE, Pacini F, Randolph GW, Sawka AM, Schlumberger M, Schuff KG, Sherman SI, Sosa JA, Steward DL, Tuttle RM, Wartofsky L. American Thyroid Association management guidelines for adult patients with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer: the American Thyroid Association guidelines task force on thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer. Thyroid. 2016;26(1):1–133.CrossRefPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- 11.Achieving world-class cancer outcomes: taking the strategy forward. May 2016. https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/cancer-strategy.pdf.
- 12.Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Quality of Health Care in America. Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 21st century. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2001.Google Scholar
- 13.Clancy C. Healthcare quality and who decides? March 2009. www.hhs.gov/asl/testify/2009/03/3716.html.
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018