Solving the Nonlinear System of Third-Order Boundary Value Problems
We apply the reproducing kernel method to nonlinear systems of third-order boundary value problems. We have obtained meaningful results. We demonstrate these results by figures. This method is an efficient method for solving nonlinear systems.
- 2.Ando, T.: Reproducing kernel spaces and quadratic inequalities. T. Ando, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, vi+96pp (1987)Google Scholar
- 4.Inc, M., Akgül, A.: Approximate solutions for MHD squeezing fluid flow by a novel method. Bound Value Probl. 2014, 18 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Akgül, A.: New reproducing kernel functions. Math. Probl. Eng. Art. ID 158134, 10pp (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Akgül, A., Inc, M., Karatas, E., Baleanu, D.: Numerical solutions of fractional differential equations of LaneEmden type by an accurate technique. Adv. Diff. Equ. 2015, 220 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Akgül, A., Hashemi, M.S., Inc, M., Raheem, S.A.: Constructing two powerful methods to solve the Thomas-Fermi equation. Nonlinear Dyn. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11071-016-3125-2