How to Ensure a Strategy-Aligned Culture
Of all the clichés that pepper the managerial lexicon, perhaps none rolls off the tongue more readily and regularly than Peter Drucker’s, “culture eats strategy for breakfast.” It seems that the authors of just about all the articles, blogs, and so on, that consider culture and strategy together are honour-bound to include this. It’s as if it would be disrespectful not to (Fig. 11.1).
- 1.James Creelman, Jade Evans, Caroline Lamaison, Matt Tice, 2014 Global State of Strategy and Leadership Survey Report, Palladium Group, 2014Google Scholar
- 2.Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Change Masters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the American Corporation, Simon & Schuster, 2005Google Scholar
- 3.James Creelman, Driving Corporate Culture for Business Success, Business Intelligence, 1999Google Scholar
- 4.James Creelman, Jade Evans, Sebastian Rubens y Rojo Putting People First: How Values Drive Strategy Execution at Statoil, Palladium white paper, 2015Google Scholar
- 5.FT. Com, 2014Google Scholar