Analog IP, Interfaces and Integration
The title of this book implies a focus on the digital contents of an integrated circuit. This does not mean that analog circuits are no longer of interest. On the contrary, the performance of the analog circuits and chip interfaces may be the differentiating factor to achieve the best overall system performance. A short summary on these circuits is therefore a minimum requirement to complete the picture of integrated circuits.
- 14.Phillip Allen, “The Practice of Analog IC Design”, <www.ewh.ieee.org/r6/scv/ssc/Allen_Practice_Analog.pdf>
- 15.Infineon Technologies, “EMC and System-ESD Design Guidelines for Board Layout”, <https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-ap2402633_EMC_Guidelines.pdf-AN-v03_05-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d46255dd933d0155e32392f1090e>, Edition February 22, 2016
- 16.“Samsung to Develop Advanced NAND Flash Memory Along with Toshiba”, <www.azonano.com/news.asp?NewsID=18686>
- 17.Joaquin Romo “DDR Memories Comparison and Overview”, <www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=784_LPBB_DDR>
- 18.Dave Sroka, “Differences between USB and 1394”, <www.allbusiness.com/technology/internet-technology/1106702-1.html>
- 19.Katalin Popovici, et al., “Virtual Platforms in System-on-Chip Design”, <http://webadmin.dac.com/knowledgecenter/2010/documents/POPOVICI-VP-ABK-FINAL.pdf>