Increasing the Economic Sustainability of the Company JSC “Novoazovskoe”
Increasing the economic sustainability of an enterprise represents one of the most important problems in current global economic and political conditions. For agricultural companies this issue is highly important. One of the ways to increase economic sustainability is by improving the quality of harvested feed for animals, namely, haylage. In this chapter, the meaning of “economic sustainability” and ways of increasing it were taken into account. The joint-stock company “Novoazovskoe” of Azovsky German National District of Omsk region of the Russian Federation was the enterprise considered for our study. According to the topic of the chapter, the general analysis of legal, managerial, financial and productive information of the considered enterprise was implemented. To identify the most prospective ways of increasing economic sustainability in terms of harvesting system, it was implemented the analysis of existing haylage, the harvesting system. In the final chapter, it was set forth a modern system of haylage harvesting, highlighting the need for purchasing required machineries to implement the new system. With the implementation of this new haylage harvesting system undergone, the economic results are also presented. The main results show that after the implementation of the new haylage harvesting system, the total volume of good haylage increased up to 88% of total remained mass and 93% of initial harvested mass. Accumulated gross profit for 5 years received from realization of the surplus of a good haylage was more than 29 million rubles.
KeywordsEconomic sustainability Agricultural companies Haylage Harvesting process High-quality haylage Harvesting agricultural machineries
- Agrovesti.net. (2017). Technology of harvesting and storage of a haylage. [On-line]. Available: https://agrovesti.net/kormoproizvodstvo/technologiya_zagotovki_i_chraneniya_senazha.html. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Anisimov, Y. (2006). Management of sustainable development of a company based on innovations and entrepreneurship. Voronezh: VSTA.Google Scholar
- Bulatov, A. (2007). Economics: Study book. Moscow: Yurist.Google Scholar
- Feenstra, G., Ingels, C., & Campbell, D. (2016). What is sustainable agriculture? [On-line]. Available: http://asi.ucdavis.edu/programs/sarep/about/what-is-sustainable-agriculture/#plant-production-practices. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Flagma.ru. (2017). Haylage for feed. [On-line]. Available: http://kommunarlenin.flagma.ru/senazh-korm-provyalennyh-trav-o3038356.html. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Folomjev, A. (1995). Sustainability of enterprise on the market. Moscow.Google Scholar
- Goldstein, G. (2003). Basics of management: Study book (2nd ed.). Taganrog: TRTU.Google Scholar
- Golovko, E. (2013). Definitions of sustainable system. Journal “Young scientist”, 5, 283–283.Google Scholar
- Koryakov, A. (2012). Economic sustainability of enterprise development: Classification and key factors. Journal “Modern Science: actual problems of theory and practise”, 3, 5–10.Google Scholar
- Krestniaksky dom. (2015). Haylage in package. [On-line]. Available: http://www.kd59.ru/tehnologiya-senazh-v-upakovke. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Kuzmenko, O., & Gritcenko, E. (2016). Economic entity of sustainability of agriculture production. Journal “Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Koncept””, 40, 35–38.Google Scholar
- Labocky, I. (2013). Feeds from a hose. Journal “Belarus agriculture”, 124–129.Google Scholar
- Laibert, T. (2011). Economic sustainability: Entity, content and factors. Ufa: USSTU.Google Scholar
- Lakshina, O., & Chekmareva, E. (2009). Analysis of financial stability: Practice and methodology. Journal “Money and credit”, 3, 24–29.Google Scholar
- LBR Agromarket. (2017). Haylage in package – Make the most nutritious feed. [On-line]. Available: https://www.lbr.ru/company/events/tehnologija-zagotovki-i-hranenija-senazha-v-upakovke/. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Malinin, I. (2013). What feeds can tell to us. Journal “Agricultural News”, 70–73.Google Scholar
- Marks, K., & Engels, F. (1984). Capital: Critique of political economy. Moscow: Politizdat.Google Scholar
- OmskPortal.ru (2017). Azovsky German National District [On-line]. Available: http://azov.omskportal.ru/ru/municipal/localAuthList/3-52-201-1/officialsite.html. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Osita, I., Onyebuchi, I., & Nzekwe, J. (2017). Organization’s stability and productivity: The role of SWOT analysis an acronym for strength, weakness, opportunities and threat. International Journal of Innovative and Applied Research, 2(9), 23–32.Google Scholar
- Ukrprolife.com. (2012). Feeds: Haylage, silage. [On-line]. Available: http://ukrprolife.com.ua/krupnyj-rogatyj-skot-2/korma-silos-senazh/. Accessed 10.06.2017.
- Zootehnikoff.ru. (2014). Haylage. [On-line]. Available: http://www.zootehnikoff.ru/senazh/. Accessed 10.06.2017.