Research and Designing of Grounding Fault Diagnosis for Small Current System Based on DsPIC33 and MCP3903
For the 10 kV boundary switch controller reliability fault isolation boundary switch controller designed in this paper on the hardware of CPU dsPIC33EP512MU810 with high performance and special electric power quality measurement chip MCP3903, software gives a practical TDFT non synchronous sampling measurement method. The boundary switch controller judges the ground fault according to the first 1/4 cycle, zero sequence voltage and zero sequence current direction of the small current grounding.The master station is communicated with each boundary switch controller through the 4G network, and the boundary switch controller is managed and maintained so as to facilitate data management. The experimental results show that the design is accurate and reliable in separating user fault.
KeywordsBoundary switch controller TDFT asynchronous sampling measurement method MCP3903 Power quality 4G
Thanks Yang Rengang, Feng Xiaoming, Tang Yunfeng, Zhang Zongsheng and so on to give the help and the support.
- 1.Hui, C., Shiying, Y., & Jun, Y. (2005). Quasi- simultaneous sampling method in the distribution of the application of integrated monitor. REALAY, 33(17), 45–48.Google Scholar
- 2.Xiaobo, M., Wenli, Z., & Junjie, H. (2005). A.C. Samping technology and result of realizing using DSP. Measurement & Control, 21(2), 54–55.Google Scholar
- 3.Jiashen, L., Shijie, C., & Yuxing, D. (2008). The study of quasi-simultaneous algorithm based on interpolation in the application of harmonic detection. Electrical Measurement & Instrument, 45(510), 1–4.Google Scholar
- 4.Liheng, W., Yongfeng, R., Shengkun, L., et al. (2009). The design of multiple channel measurement system based on FPGA. Electrical Measurement & Instrument, 46(518), 20–24.Google Scholar
- 5.HaiLin, Z., & Lin, L. (2009). Design of power load management and power monitor system based on ECC. Electrical Measurement & Instrument, 46(519), 53–57.Google Scholar
- 6.Jun, C., Wei, Z., & Renxin, C. (2000). Power measurement and harmonic frequencies of the new method. Tsinghua University Scince & Technology, 40(1), 25–27.Google Scholar
- 7.Yong, L., & Jian, Z. (2004). Quasi synchronous sampling method of harmonic analysis based on adaptation of parameter. 21(18), 18–19.Google Scholar
- 8.Guangyu, D., Xiao-qiao, C., & Zhongtian, W. (2001). Application of phase lock multiple frequency synchronous sampling and quasi-synchronous sampling to measurement of harmonics. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 34(5), 39–44.Google Scholar
- 9.Shiji, W., & Xicai, S. (2003). Quasi-synchronous sampling and its application in the digital measurement of common electronical parameter. Applied Science and Technology, 30(12), 10–12.Google Scholar
- 10.Zhanshi, S., & Yuqin, F. (2009). Single-phase reactive rapid detection method based on the instantaneous Reactive Theory. Electrical Measurement & Instrument, 46(518), 1–4.Google Scholar