Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science book series (ISOR, volume 264)
One of the most important decisions a firm has to take is the pricing of its products.
- Bratu, S. (1998). Network value concept in airline revenue management. Cambridge, MA: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.Google Scholar
- Cross, R. G. (2011). Revenue management: Hard-core tactics for market domination. New York: Crown Business.Google Scholar
- Phillips, R. L. (2005). Pricing and revenue optimization. Palo Alto, CA: Stanford University Press.Google Scholar
- Talluri, K. T., & Van Ryzin, G. J. (2006). The theory and practice of revenue management (Vol. 68). New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- Williamson, E. L. (1992). Airline network seat inventory control: Methodology and revenue impacts. (Doctoral dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology).Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019