American and European Regulations
In the last two decades, the topic on how to manage the access of new health technologies (including drugs, vaccines, medical devices, medical procedures, etc.) is on top of the agenda of the decision makers in health care in most of the developed countries.
- 1.All Wales Medicines Strategy Group. Final appraisal recommendation. Collagenase Clostridium histolyticum (Xiapex). Advice No. 1711. 2011.Google Scholar
- 2.Scottish Medicines Consortium. SMC advice. Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Xiapex). 2011.Google Scholar
- 3.The British Society for Surgery of the Hand. BSSH evidence for surgical treatment (BEST). Dupuytren’s disease. 2008.Google Scholar
- 10.Pfizer. The hand report. A pan-European report on the impact of the hand condition, Dupuytren’s contracture. June 2011. Accessed 27 Mar 2012.Google Scholar
- 11.British Medical Association and Royal Pharmaceutical Company of Great Britain. British national formulary. BNF 63. London: BMJ Group and RPS Publishing; 2012.Google Scholar
- 13.Gaston RG, Larsen SE, Pess GM, Coleman S, Dean B, Cohen BM, Kaufman GJ, Tursi JP, Hurst LC. The efficacy and safety of concurrent Collagenase Clostridium histolyticum injections for 2 Dupuytren contractures in the same hand: a prospective, multicenter study. J Hand Surg [Am]. 2015;40(10):1963–71.CrossRefGoogle Scholar