Ontological Approach for the Organization of Intelligent Tutoring on the Basis of Tutoring Integrated Expert Systems
Analysis of the experience of developing and using tutoring integrated expert system in the educational process and creating a single ontological space in the context of solving basic intelligent tutoring problems are discussed. Ontological model is described the methods of courses/disciplines ontologies integration with other components of the architecture of the tutoring integrated expert system, like an individual network student model and adaptive tutoring model are briefly shown.
The work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research support (project No. 15-01-04696) and the MEPhI Academic Excellence Project (Contract No. 02.a03.21.0005).
- 2.Sosnovsky, S., Mitrovic, A., Lee, D., Brusilovsky, P., Yudelson, M.: Ontology-based integration of adaptive educational systems. In: 16th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE 2008) (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Gavrilova, T.A., Kudryavtsev, D.V., Muromtsev, D.I.: Knowledge Engineering. Models and Methods: A Textbook. Lan, Saint Petersburg (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Rybina, G.V.: Theory and technology of construction of integrated expert systems. Monography. Nauchtehlitizdat, Moscow (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Rybina, G.V.: Intelligent systems: from A to Z. Monography Series in 3 Books, vol. 1. Knowledge-based systems. Integrated expert systems. Nauchtehlitizdat, Moscow (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Rybina, G.V.: Fundamentals of building intelligent systems. Tutorial. Finance and Statistics, Moscow (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Rybina, G.V.: Modern approaches to the implementation of intelligent computer learning based on the development and use of tutoring integrated expert systems. Instrum. Syst. Monit. Control Diagn. 5, 10–15 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Rybina, G.V., Sergienko, E.S., Sorokin, I.A.: Some aspects of intellectual tutoring based on the integrated tutoring expert systems usage. In: Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures (BICA) for Young Scientists. Proceedings of the First International Early Research Career Enhancement School (FIERCES 2016) (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Rybina, G.V., Blokhin, Y.M.: Use of intelligent planning for integrated expert systems development. In: 8th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems, IS 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria, 4–6 September 2016, pp. 295–300 (2016)Google Scholar