Integrated Health Check Report Analysis and Tracking Platform
In order to help individuals effectively manage and record these health check physiological measurement data, this research developed an “Integrated Health Check Report Analysis and Tracking Platform” together with H&B Health Centers. Using this platform, the public can query health check data and analysis charts from health check centers through a website. The information will include suggestions from doctors, nutritionists and representatives of various health check categories. The meanings behind various data can be explained to the general public using illustrations.
The “Integrated Health Check Report Analysis and Tracking Platform” can retain health check data from recent years and the system will provide sharing functions so that friends and family are also able to care for the patient. The system will also target various abnormal test data and provide nutritional recommendations in the specific category. This will prevent the patient from using the wrong medicine or remedies, resulting in more serious consequences. Using the health check data from the complete history of records from the platform, it can provide analysis and trend graphs on various data to allow laypersons to understand their own health conditions and trends in simple ways via graphics. In addition, using H&B Health Center’s big data combined with personal lifestyle assessment and health check data over the years will allow automatic generation of routine health check recommendations and reminders for regular checks.
KeywordsHealth check Physiological measurement data Web platform Data analysis
This study was supported by a Research Grant, MOST, from Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST 105-2622-E-324-001 -CC3).
- 1.Tseng, C.Y.: Hemodialysis key features mining and patients clustering technologies. Thesis, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C. (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Science and the Death - You Do Not Know the Health Check. http://22.214.171.124/retired/health_knowledge/health_check.pdf
- 3.Wu, M.S., Huang, C.Y.: Five conceptions of health. Good Heart J. 60, 17–20 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Why Do Health Checks? http://www.yumin.com.tw/HMC/ha/index.php
- 5.The Significance of a Health Check. http://www.tpech.gov.taipei/ct.asp?xItem=1112335&CtNode=15449&mp=109151
- 6.Wu, C.M.: Kidney disease care program, effectively reducing the incidence of dialysis. Central Health Insurance Board, vol. 178. http://www.nhi.gov.tw/epaper/ItemDetail.aspx?DataID=2438&IsWebData=0&ItemTypeID=5&PapersID=205&PicID=,2011
- 7.Lin, J.L.: How to detect renal function? Green Health Network (2011). http://www.greencross.org.tw/kidney/symptom_sign/kid_func.html
- 8.Hu, C.F.: Treatment options peritoneal dialysis is more convenient, why 90% patients choice hemodialysis. Joint News Network Health Medicine (2009) http://mag.udn.com/mag/life/storypage.jsp?f_ART_ID=180611
- 9.Chen, C.C.: Know kidney disease to win kidney life. Tri-Service General Hospital, vol. 94 (2011). http://tsgh-ejournal.ndmctsgh.edu.tw/PaperData.aspx?ID=947&Category=41
- 10.You, J.X.: Alternative therapy for chronic kidney disease. Wonderful Broad Bean Information (2006) http://www.capd.org.tw/main1_1_4.htm