This study’s conceptual definition of sustainable human development (SHD) is based on ul Haq’s original definition, Amartya Sen’s definition that includes capabilities expansion, and the Human Development Report 2010 definition, as mentioned earlier in Chap. 2.
- Ager, Maila, News article published on 13 June 2012: “Not one human rights violator convicted-CHR chief”, in: Philippine Daily Inquirer Online; at: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/228337/not-one-human-rights-violator-arrested-or-jailed%E2%80%94chr-chief (13 July 2012).
- Ager, Maila, News article published on 17 July 2012: “CHR clarifies: There have been arrests but no convictions yet”, in: Philippine Daily Inquirer Online; at: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/230153/chr-clarifies-there-have-been-arrests-but-no-convictions-yet (17 July 2012).
- Alkire, Sabina, 2010: “Human Development: Critiques, and Related Concepts”, in: Human Development Research Paper 2010/01, UNDP Website; at: www.undp.org/hdr.
- Chambers, Robert, 1983: Rural Development, Putting the Last First (Essex: Longman Scientific & Technical).Google Scholar
- Chambers, Robert, 1997: Whose Reality Counts? Putting the First Last (London: ITDG Publishing).Google Scholar
- Chambers, Robert, 2002: Participatory Workshops: A Sourcebook of 21 Sets of Ideas & Activities (London–Sterling, VA: Earthscan Publications).Google Scholar
- Chambers, Robert, 2008: Revolutions in Development Inquiry (London: Earthscan Publications).Google Scholar
- Human Development Network, 2009: Philippine Human Development Report 2008/2009 (Philippines: HDN, UNDP, NZAID).Google Scholar
- Sarmiento, Bong S., News article published on 5 May 2012: “Finally, a CHR office in ARMM”, in: Mindanews; at: http://www.mindanews.com/top-stories/2012/05/05/finally-a-chr-office-in-armm/ (13 July 2011).
- Ul Haq, Mahbub, 1995: Reflections on Human Development (London: Oxford University Press).Google Scholar