Expert System for Evaluating Teachers in E-Learning Systems
This paper deals with a fuzzy expert system for evaluating teachers in e-learning. The special fuzzy expert system for evaluating teacher using satisfaction questionnaire with evaluative linguistic expressions and separate knowledge bases of expert system is proposed. Proposed expert system was created using Linguistic Fuzzy Logic Controller. In the proposed fuzzy expert system the theory of Natural Fuzzy Logic is applied.
Keywordse-learning system Evaluation Fuzzy expert system Fuzzy logic Questionnaire Student Teacher
This work was supported by the project “LQ1602 IT4Innovations excellence in science” and during the completion of a Student Grant SGS02/UVAFM/2016 with student participation, supported by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- 3.Walek, B., Bartoš, J., Klimeš, C.: Expert system for evaluating courses in distance learning systems. In: 3rd International Conference on Innovative Computing Technology, INTECH 2013, London, pp. 246–251 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Woolf, B.P.: Building Intelligent Interactive Tutors: Student-centered Strategies for Revolutionizing e-Learning. Elsevier Inc., Burlington (2009), ch. 1, 6, 7, 9Google Scholar
- 9.Walek, B., Bartoš, J.: Expert system for selection of suitable job applicants. In: Proceedings of the 11th International FLINS Conference, pp. 68–73. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte, Ltd., Singapore (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Walek, B., Bartoš, J., Smolka, P., Masár, J., Procházka, J., Klimeš, C.: Creating component model of information system under uncertainty. In: 18th International Conference on Soft Computing Mendel 2012, Brno, pp. 221–226 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Walek, B., Bartoš, J., Klimeš, C.: Process-oriented component modeling under uncertainty. In: AWER Procedia Information Technology and Computer Science, Istanbul, vol. 1, pp. 940–945 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Walek, B.: Fuzzy tool for customer satisfaction analysis in CRM systems. In: 36th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing, TSP 2013, Rome, pp. 11–14 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Habiballa, H., Novák, V., Dvořák, A., Pavliska, V.: Using software package LFLC 2000. In: 2nd International Conference Aplimat 2003, Bratislava, pp. 355–358 (2003)Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.